IMWA 2017 offers two workshops:
- TEKES workshop session on Monday, June 26th in room Saimaa (free of charge for all interested). Click here, to view the agenda.
- EIT Raw Materials Workshop (See below). It’s an open session for all delegates.
|Date: 29 June 2017 (Thursday)|
|Do you want to bring your research project to the next level?
Interested in getting your research out to the market?
Then come and pitch your idea at the EIT Raw Materials matchmaking session at IMWA 2017!
|EIT Raw Materials is the largest raw materials R&D consortium in the world right now. With our 120 partners from more than 20 EU member states, EIT Raw Materials represents a full coverage of the raw material value chain and commodities: from mining and metals production to manufacturing, design and recycling. EIT Raw Materials is financially supported by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT), a body of the European Union.|
• Financial support and expert consulting for collaborative market-oriented projects between universities, industry and research institutes.
• A holistic overview of where the metals and minerals sector is headed towards in the future.
• Innovative education to provide the skills needed for future oriented jobs through outreach and advanced Masters, PhD and lifelong learning programmes.
|A call for project idea pitching now open!|
|At IMWA 2017, EIT Raw Materials will host a matchmaking event to promote collaboration between industry, research institutes and universities on burning water related issues in the mineral value chain.
If you have a project idea and want to pitch it, please book a slot at the congress website. If you already have a presentation at IMWA 2017, our matchmaking session gives you a great opportunity to further develop the market potential of your research results.