We tried to make your registration process as smooth as possible. This means you need to register only once for your abstract or paper submission and the congress itself. We are using ConfTool and we hope you will find the registration process smooth.
Please click here, if you want to go straight to the congress registration or abstract upload.
Registration and Payment
|Start of Early Bird Registration||October 15, 2016|
|End of Early Bird Registration||February 24, 2017|
|End of Author Registration||April 31, 2017|
|Deadline for Registration||June 8, 2017|
|Type of Delegate||Early Bird||Regular||Paperless|
|Regular delegate||650 €||750 €||650 €|
|IMWA member||600 €||650 €||600 €|
|Student||250 €||300 €||250 €|
|Day Registration||175 | 170 | 75 €||195 | 190 | 85 €||150 | 150 | 50 €|
|Printed Proceedings||45 €||55 €|
|Short Courses||290 – 440 €||310 – 470 €||240 – 420 €|
|Short Courses Students||200 – 300 €||220 – 330 €||155 – 290 €|
|Post Congress Excursion||890 €|
|Tablet Rental||50 €|
Early Bird registration ends on February 24, 2017.
Regular registration fees start to be applied on February 25, 2017.
Student fees apply (also for PhD-level), if you are not older than 30 years and have registered as present at your university.
A paperless registration means that you will get only a name-tag. Everywhere in the Congress Venue, you will find QR-tags, which you can scan with your smartphone or your own tablet. You can rent a tablet if you prefer not to bring your own devices.
What is included?
Registration Fee includes attendance for the whole 13th IMWA Congress, all tea, coffee, snacks and lunches and attendance at the Opening Ceremony. Each registered delegate will receive an electronic version of the Congress proceedings unless printed proceedings are selected for purchase. IMWA members will receive a reduction in Congress fees and Early Bird Registrants (prior to February 24, 2017) will have their names entered into a draw for a prize. Congress fees are payable in Euros. Day Registration does not include a free participation in the Mid Congress Excursion unless you register for June 28th 2017 as well.
Free participation in the Tekes Theme. Registration allows attending the Tekes Theme presentations on Monday, June 26. It does not include lunch nor conference proceedings. Lunch and coffee package available for € 25.
You can pay using one of the following payment options:
- Credit Card
- Money Transfer (only in European SEPA countries)
- Bank Transfer (non-European and non-SEPA countries)
You will only get access to the Congress if you paid your Congress Fees in full.
Please transfer only Euros to our European account. Do not transfer US Dollars or any other currency, as this will result in high exchange fees!
When you are living in a non-EU country or a country that does not participate in the SEPA system, please make sure that your bank charges you ALL fees, including those of our bank! For the specialist: this means fees resulting from this transfer must be processed using the “OUR” SWIFT standard in SWIFT field 71A: “Remitter pays all fees”. You can find more information here.
- The registration of participation is binding.
- If you have to cancel the registration, you get 80% back until 30 days before the start of the event. In all other cases, the financial responsibilities of the participants remain fully effective.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 7 days following submission of the registration (but not later than 7 days before the starting day of the event).
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- The conference programme may be subject to changes.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference will be cancelled by the organiser. In that case, the organiser will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.
- Papers will only be published in the proceedings volume when payment has been received in full.